Valentine's Day Gifts for Men

OK, this is uncharacteristic for me, I am way ahead of the curve on an upcoming event/holiday, meaning Valentine's Day.  I think I was surfing the web yesterday and came across something that reminded me. With Valentine's being on Feb. 14 that makes this post almost a month in advance.  I have to admit, I have never been a big fan of Valentine's Day nor am I the big romantic.  I think the easiest and most appreciated Valentine's Day Gift for a Woman is flowers - I am thinking red roses.  But how about for a guy - you are probably not going to send a man flowers on Valentine's Day?  I think the basic rules for gift giving for Valentine's Day follow most other gift occasions, like Birthday, Christmas, Father's Day, etc.  And now that we are thinking about it way in advance, there is some time to brainstorm and track down that perfect gift (unless you stumbled across this blog post well after its written date).  So start brainstorming on the things that interest your man and try and look for a gift that relates well to those interests.  Whatever you decide on, if you take the time to think about it and look for it, that thoughtfulness will shine through on the gift you give.  Happy searching and shopping!